We specialize in the revision and refurbishing of industrial plants, to extend their life within the manufacturing process, integrating the original project with up-to-date and leading-edge solutions.
The upgrade of existing industrial plants offers better overall results than a greenfield project and significant cost reduction.
Revamping also offers additional benefits, including:
INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND PLANT PERFORMANCE
INCREASED WORKFORCE SAFETY
IMPROVED QUALITY AND PRODUCTION FLEXIBILITY OF THE LINE
WE EXECUTE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Replacement of obsolete technology processes with updated solutions, in line with market trends
- Replacement of obsolete equipment with innovative solutions based on the latest technology
- Dismantling, renovation and reassembling of existing equipment
- Replacement of old DC or AC drives
- Retrofitting of drives to extend the life or upgrade the features of the plant, safeguarding costs
- Replacement of drives and process control devices with step-by-step approaches, guiding the customer to progressive plant modernization
- Training and on-field support services for operators and maintenance staff
Through revamping, we restore obsolete technological processes, replacing them with modern technology that give “new life” to a plant, consequently achieving increased productivity, energy saving and enhanced safety.