Predicting and preventing failures improves the efficiency and safety of plants, while increasing their profitability.
Using leading-edge measurement methods, we can help identify possible anomalies in advance, safeguarding the production process and improving the economic impact of maintenance.
WE EXECUTE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Thermographic surveys to identify critical situations and monitor plant efficiency.
- Analysis of power grids for optimized checking, planning and management.
- Noise identification and signal integrity check
- Analysis of vibration generated by plants (basic and advanced analysis)
- Static and dynamic electric analysis on motors and generators to identify possible differences that might affect performance
- Infield calibration of rotary parts to minimize the effects of vibration on structure and bearings
Our staff, with Level III certification from the Vibration Institute and 20-year experience, can offer support for the implementation of predictive services, presenting maintenance systems and methods and delivering training courses to help the customer personnel handle new tasks in a simple and targeted manner.