Alsiter_The Automation Mover delivers DCS constantly up-to-date solutions, adapting state-of-the-art technology with the requirements of our customers.
A Distributed Control System, or DCS, allows to control an entire plant via a single platform, offering a consistent and unified used interface and ensuring correct and effective system control.
The DCS, available in multiple variants, is competitive when it comes to controlling plants, multiple sections of machinery and parts with different analog controls. For reporting purposes, data collection and storage capabilities become critical, also in case you want to ensure the future expansion of the system.
With its modern DCS technology, Alsiter offers a number of benefits, including:
- control of open systems using standard, non-proprietary libraries;
- continuous system updates with new technology and backward compatibility;
- no constraints with single suppliers;
- qualified commissioning team;
- remote or onsite service and support.
Using DCS platforms from ABB, Siemens and Rockwell Automation and leveraging the deep product knowledge of our specializing engineers, we can manage these platforms independently.
Contact us for more information.