We want to become a new player who can meet the demands of a constantly evolving market. With flexibility and know-how, combined with a tailor-made approach and solid experience inherited from the two founding companies, we have created Alsiter-The automation mover, a new industrial player with huge potential.
With this background, we have become a reference partner for the Pulp & Paper industry, from plant design to installation (also on-site), up to maintenance and monitoring, always offering turnkey solutions.
The projects we develop in Pulp & Paper are aimed at optimizing energy consumption, improving performance and increasing efficiency.
To achieve these goals, we act on the following elements:
- Fiber recycling and bleaching plants
- Long fiber (LF) and short fiber (SF) refining plants
- Winding equipment
- Cellulose bale handling plants
- Inline or buffer fiber mixing plants
- Suction hoods for dust and mist
- Steam plants and condensate/steam recycling plants
- Paper machinery feeding plants
- Tissue and Paperboard machinery
- Paper roll handling plants
- Paper roll wrapping and packaging machinery
All of this is complemented by constantly updated skills, supervision by highly qualified engineers and high levels of reliability.